Research & Information Service
CCM's Research and Information Services Department provides prompt, individualized responses to research requests on any topic related to municipal governance and operations and is available on an unlimited basis to all CCM member municipal officials.
Every day, local officials from CCM-member municipalities turn to CCM Research and Information Services to get the information they need - quickly, accurately, and without charge.
When You Call CCM'S Inquiry Service You Get RESULTS.
You can count on accurate, thorough, and timely answers to your questions. Every day, our research helps municipal officials throughout Connecticut make informed choices.
CCM Members who have registered for Members Only online access may submit a research request online. You must be a registered member of our site to access the request form. If you have not yet registered, please click here.
Please note: CCM Research and Information Services does not provide legal advice, opinions or conclusions. Any information provided in response to a research request is for general reference purposes only. If you have questions about a legal issue, the application of the law to specific factual situations, or the interpretation of any statutes, ordinances or case law, CCM strongly recommends that you consult your municipal attorney or other relevant party. An electronic copy of all research request responses is provided to the chief elected official of the requesting member municipality.
Contact the CCM Research and Information Service Staff:
Director of Member Services & Marketing
CCM Research Bulletins
- Regulations on Roaming Animals - Volume 14, #13
- Conflicts of Interest - Volume 14, #12
- Un-manned Aerial Vehicles-Drones - Volume 14, #11
- Requirements for Public Notices - Volume 14, #10
- Tax Exemptions - Ambulatory Vehicles - Volume 14, #9
- Mobile Vendors - Volume 14, #8
- Shared Services - Volume 14, #7
- Rainy Day Funds - Volume 14, #6
- Construction and Maintenance of Sidewalks - Volume 14, # 5
- Outdoor Fire Pits on Residential Property - Volume 14, # 4
- Elderly Tax Relief Programs - Volume 14, # 3
- Inclusionary Housing Zoning Regulations - Volume 14, # 2
- Noise Ordinances for Outdoor Venues - Volume 14, # 1